Ask your lender questions! Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you don’t know the answer. Buying a home isn’t something you’ll probably do very often and no one expects you to be an expert when it comes to home financing. The rules are constantly changing and there are many types of mortgage loans. Too many times we’ve seen customers come to us about refinancing because they had no ideal what they truly signed up for with their last loan. If something doesn’t look right, ask about it. If your lender is talking over your head, ask them to re-explain. You’re potentially going to borrow a lot of money so take your time and make sure you understand what your putting your signature on! You can always email us a question at email@example.com.
Search this site
- How the Fed impacts mortgage rates
- Show & Tell featuring Paul Wyman- Season 2 Ep 3
- Show & Tell – What’s coming our way in the mortgage industry in 2023?
- Show & Tell Community Spotlight featuring Leanne Fogg – Executive Director for Kokomo’s Habitat for Humanity – Season 2 Ep 1
- Show & Tell Community Spotlight featuring Howard County Veteran Service Officer Dale Truax – Episode 37