Have you looked something up on Google, clicked on the page link that shows what you’re looking for and then never find it on the website Google said it was on? Here’s a little trick to search for keywords on a webpage, Word document or Excel sheet. Press and hold down the “CTRL” and “F” keys at the same time. A FIND box will pop up and you can type in your keyword. It will highlight every place on the webpage or document containing that word. You can use the TAB key to browse through them until you find what you are looking for. This is great when looking for something on a large spreadsheet or lenghtly webpage. Try it and see! Did you find this helpful?
Search this site
- Show & Tell featuring Melissa Reed & Erica Hawkins – Episode 36
- Show & Tell featuring Chrissy Hitchcock – Episode 35
- Show & Tell featuring Mark Fisher: Chief Executive Officer Indiana Association of REALTORS®️ – Episode 34
- Show & Tell featuring Billy Cardwell with Aurora Financial Strategies – Episode 33
- Show & Tell with The 2 Mortgage Guys – Episode 32 – All About Reverse Mortgages