Paint is hard enough to get off your hands but varnish is practically impossible! Here’s a little trick for the next time you stain the deck or finish up that wood shop project with sticky hands. Apply a little baby powder after you’ve scrubbed with soap and water. It takes the sticky off and leaves you smelling like a baby’s bottom. Okay, maybe a baby’s bottom was a bad example!
Search this site
- Show & Tell featuring Chrissy Hitchcock – Episode 35
- Show & Tell featuring Mark Fisher: Chief Executive Officer Indiana Association of REALTORS®️ – Episode 34
- Show & Tell featuring Billy Cardwell with Aurora Financial Strategies – Episode 33
- Show & Tell with The 2 Mortgage Guys – Episode 32 – All About Reverse Mortgages
- Show & Tell: Community Spotlight on Advantage Housing Inc. with Dale Bliss – Episode 31