As June approaches it’s the perfect time to apply some fresh mulch throughout your landscaping. Mulch will help retain much needed water around the base of your plants. Be careful not to apply too much mulch around the base of your trees because it can actually prevent water from reaching the root system. Fresh mulch will help keep your plants from drying out and let’s face it, your yard will look much better in the process!
Search this site
- Show & Tell featuring Mark: Fisher Chief Executive Officer Indiana Association of REALTORS®️ – Episode 34
- Show & Tell featuring Billy Cardwell – Episode 33
- Show & Tell with The 2 Mortgage Guys – Episode 32 – Reverse Mortgages
- Show & Tell: Community Spotlight on Advantage Housing Inc. – Episode 31
- Seller Concession Cheat Sheet for REALTORS