The U.S. Supreme Court cleared the way Tuesday for the sale of Chrysler LLC’s assets and its tie-up with Italian automaker Fiat SpA (Detroit News). The dawn of the new Chrysler Group LLC, as it will be called, could begin as early as today, a low-key transition after 40 days in bankruptcy court and a day after wrenching testimony from dealers, 789 of whom lost their franchise agreements at midnight as part of the downsized company. Get the whole story here.
Search this site
- Show & Tell – What’s coming our way in the mortgage industry in 2023?
- Show & Tell Community Spotlight featuring Leanne Fogg – Executive Director for Kokomo’s Habitat for Humanity – Season 2 Ep 1
- Show & Tell Community Spotlight featuring Howard County Veteran Service Officer Dale Truax – Episode 37
- Show & Tell featuring Melissa Reed & Erica Hawkins – Episode 36
- Show & Tell featuring Chrissy Hitchcock – Episode 35