Currently all FHA mortgage loans require a 3.5% downpayment. If you’re fortunate enough to fall in love with a HUD owned home for sale, you can get in with a $100 if you intend to occupy it as your principal residence. You have to otherwise qualify for a FHA loan but there’s no need for the normal down payment requirement. Check out the “Frequently Asked Questions” form on HUD’s website for more details.
Search this site
- Show & Tell featuring Paul Wyman- Season 2 Ep 3
- Show & Tell – What’s coming our way in the mortgage industry in 2023?
- Show & Tell Community Spotlight featuring Leanne Fogg – Executive Director for Kokomo’s Habitat for Humanity – Season 2 Ep 1
- Show & Tell Community Spotlight featuring Howard County Veteran Service Officer Dale Truax – Episode 37
- Show & Tell featuring Melissa Reed & Erica Hawkins – Episode 36