Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few years you probably realize that property values have dipped. Property tax bills in many areas have lowered as well but it’s just a matter of time before they start hedging back up. If you’ve refinanced your home and still have a copy of your appraisal you may be able to use this to your advantage in keeping your assessed value from trending up. Check out this interesting article from CNNMoney on a few tips to fighting increased property taxes. You can read the full article by click here.
Search this site
- Show & Tell featuring Mark: Fisher Chief Executive Officer Indiana Association of REALTORS®️ – Episode 34
- Show & Tell featuring Billy Cardwell – Episode 33
- Show & Tell with The 2 Mortgage Guys – Episode 32 – Reverse Mortgages
- Show & Tell: Community Spotlight on Advantage Housing Inc. – Episode 31
- Seller Concession Cheat Sheet for REALTORS