File Your Taxes for FREE at the Kokomo-Howard County Public Library!
The Kokomo-Howard County Public Library is partnering with AARP to provide patrons with FREE tax return filings.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Although this is being sponsored by AARP, there is NO age restriction as to who can receive assistance.
• Call 765.454.4710 to schedule an appointment.
• AARP will set up in the lower level of KHCPL Main, 220 N. Union St., every Tuesday and Thursday through April 15.
• Appointments will begin at 9:15 a.m. on the days AARP is here, and the last scheduled appointment time will be at 3:15 p.m.
• Bring a copy of last year’s tax return as well as any other tax documents, such as a copy of your property tax bill, with you to your appointment.
• Returns will be submitted electronically