You can now can view your Social Security Statement online. Your online statement includes:
- Estimates of your retirement, disability, and family benefits
- Information on your lifetime earnings
- The estimated Social Security and Medicare taxes you’ve paid
- Details on qualifying and signing up for Medicare
- The opportunity to apply online for benefits, if applicable
- The ability to print a copy of your statement for your records
How do I get my statement online?
To get your Statement online, you must first create a my Social Security account with the Social Security Administration (SSA online). Once you have an account, you can view your Social Security Statement at any time.
What should I do to create a my Social Security account?
To create an account, you must provide some personal information about yourself and give SSA answers to some questions that only you are likely to know. Next you create a user name and password that you will use to access your online account. This process protects you and keeps your personal Social Security information private.